The La Sierra University seal indicates official academic sanction, while the logo represents the University's image and visual identity.
The seal is to be used primarily to authenticate official University documents (e.g., diplomas, legal documents, or contracts). It may be used on other materials (e.g., glass and metal wares) only at the discretion of the President, Board of Trustees, or with the advice and authorization of the Office of Communication and Integrated Marketing.
To obtain the seal, please contact Eric Melgosa at 951-785-2460 or email@example.com.
- Formal documents, such as diplomas, certificates, legal documents and contracts.
- Communications from the Office of the President, the Board of Trustees, the Executive Officers of the University, and Deans, for special announcements and events.
- Other official or historical University materials.
- Major media and fundraising initiatives.
- Limited merchandising with advance approval by the Office of Communication and Integrated Marketing.
- All black
- All navy (PMS 2965)
- Reversed to white
- A gold pin or other specialty applications with approval from the Office of Communication and Integrated Marketing.